Finally, some positive pandemic stories

In March 2020, Innovate UK launched the Business-Led Innovation in Response to Global Disruption - a £54m programme to provide UK businesses with rapid funding to help them accelerate a route to market for their innovation, in the face of the pandemic.

To support these companies in taking the next step in their business growth, we developed and launched our Story Accelerator to equip 30 of the funded companies with the skills and confidence to translate their innovation into a more impactful story and use it to win the support they need – whether that was to secure funding, attract new partners or win customers.

Here’s how it went:

You might spot some very familiar faces in the video @BIRD-Story-Circle-A, @BIRD-Story-Circle-B, @BIRD-Story-Circle-C, @BIRD-Story-Circle-D, @BIRD-Story-Circle-E!

We’re pleased to announce that next week we’re going to be doing the same for a second cohort.

We’re so looking forward to getting stuck into the stories behind some more inspiring businesses and help them to create an actionable plan to apply ‘story-as-strategy’ to accelerate their growth and increase the impact of the IUK funding.

:star2: :earth_americas: :smiley:

1 Like

Congratulations on winning continued support for the programme from Innovate UK.

I can only echo what was said on the video, Innovate UK funding and Stronger Stories has really helped us position our product and services offer.

image005.png

image006.png

1 Like

Thanks Stephen. We’re really looking forward to having our afternoon Story Circles back, we’ve missed you lot brightening our afternoons :blush:

I hope the Onorach story is continuing to grow alongside all of your new developments!

Watch this space, will be using what I learned from stronger stories for some upcoming announcements soon.

image005.png

image006.png

1 Like

Can’t wait!